jeudi 3 septembre 2015

Mes pages de septembre pour 2 Crafty Chipboard

"You Are Beautiful Inside & Out"

 For this layout,
 I put the 'Frame Lucy's Flourish' on my picture to frame my daughter. I put three
 coats of white gesso on my chipboard.


I did a very textured background as I like with modeling paste, doilies, tape, stamps and pink ink. 


I embossed my title in white.


I used the 'Moroccan Panel' painted in white to add texture.

2 Crafty products used:
- You are Beautiful Inside & Out-title
- Moroccan Panel
- Frame Lucy's Flourish


"Dream Big"

For this layout, I painted all my chipies in white.


I did a textured background and I added three colors of ink: blue, turquoise and yellow.


I used modeling paste, doilies, lace and stamping to do my background. 



I cut one piece of 'Decorative Rod Set 1' to put on top of my two 'Formal Flourish' pieces.

2 Crafty products used:
- Dream Big
- Decorative Rod Set 1
- Mini Flourish Bits
- Formal Flourish





I hope that my projects will inspire you, have a nice crafty day!




Photobucket

1 commentaire: