lundi 3 août 2015

Inspirations du mois d'août pour 2Crafty Chipboards

 
Bonjour! Voici mes pages du mois d'août pour 2 Crafty Chipboards. Pour ma première page, j'ai ajouté de la texture à mon fond avec du mortier de structure et un stencil, des doilies, du ruban à joints et une étampe.

Hello 2 Crafty fans! Catherine with you today to share two new projects. For this layout, 
I have done a very texturized background with stencil, modeling paste, doilies, tape and stamp. 
 

On my chippie of the "Decorative Rod Set 2", I have put a coat of black gesso.


Sur mon titre, j'ai mis une couche de gesso blanc et j'ai ensuite appliqué la même encre mauve que j'ai utilisée sur mon fond.

On my title, I have put a coat of white gesso, then I applied the same
purple ink color that I used on my background.

 
2 Crafty products used:
- Foliage set 1
- Decorative Rod Set 2
- Let Your Light Shine
 



"Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful"

Pour cette page, j'ai aussi fait mon fond avec du mortier de structure et un stencil. J'ai ensuite collé avec du gel médium des morceaux de doilies et j'ai appliqué de l'encre par-dessus. Pour terminer, j'ai étampé avec une étampe d'écriture cursive et de l'encre noire

 For this layout, I did my background with a stencil and modeling paste to add some flowers.
 I also glued pieces of doilies with gel medium and then applied some ink on top.
Next up I stamped some black handwriting.


J'ai peinturé mon titre avec du gesso noir.

I put a coat of black gesso on my title.


J'ai mis du gesso épais et un peu d'encre sur mon chipboard de feuillage.

I put white heavy gesso and a little bit of ink on my foliage.


J'ai mis deux couche de gesso sur la porte et un peu d'encre.

I put two layers of white gesso on the door with a little bit of ink.

2 Crafty products used:
- Ornate Screen 
- Angie's Vines
-Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful

I hope I have inspired you! Have a crafty day!
Catherine xxxx
 
 
Photobucket

2 commentaires: