vendredi 6 mars 2015

Projets du mois de mars pour C'est Magnifique Kit Club

Hi ladies! Catherine here today to share with you my March projects. I've been creating with the march kit, the paper add-on and the flower add-on. I had so much fun! Here's my layouts and a video tutorial.

Here's my first layout. I use the lace to add texture to my background and paint it with gesso.

From my stach: doilie, gesso, ink, stamps

Here's my second page. I choose to dye one flower of the flower add-on to match the t-shirt of my daughter and add colour to my layout:
From my stach: gesso, ink, mica powder, embossing powder, stamps




And the video:




And here's my last project:

From my stach: rope, modeling paste ink, gesso


I hope you enjoy! Have a nice crafty day!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire