dimanche 15 février 2015

Scrap Around The World- Moodboard de février

Voici la page que j'ai créée en m'inspirant du Moodboard de février du blog de défis Scrap Aound the World. J'ai été principalement inspirée par les couleurs, la fleur et le bois (wood veneers).

Here is the page I created inspired by the February Moodboard on Scrap Around the World. I was  mainly inspired by the colors, flower and wood (wood veneers).



 
 
Voici ma page:
Here's my layout:
 
 



6 commentaires:

  1. This is simply stunning! I love your photo! Also like how you added white around it then added color with your blooms and gorgeous chipboard! This one has my vote! All the best from SATW! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This is a really beautiful layout! Thanks for joining in at SATW.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Stunning layout! I love your design and the background work!
    Thank you for joining at SATW!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Amazing work, Bravo! !! I love everything on this page, great interpretation of the moodboard!Thank you for joining our challenge at SATW!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. oh, what a good work on the background, the full layout just looks incredible , thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Around The World xoxo

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Completely in love with this layout! Congratulations! And thanks for inspiring us at SATW!

    RépondreSupprimer